- A Storm Is Brewing - Two days before the start of the college football season I braced myself for a hurricane that was supposed to hit the Atlantic coast that night while thinking about the upcoming season.
- Born Under Punches: 2010 and Beyond - My retrospective on the first two years of Rich Rodriguez, and what the future held for 2011, all set to the music of the Talking Heads.
- The Ballad of Little Man Tate - After the media storm surrounding Tate Forcier's demeanor during the waining moments of the UConn game I look back on the turbulent first year and a half of his college football career.
- Hangovers, Notre Dame, and Denard Robinson Making Me Love Football Like a Child Again - Easily the most read piece I have ever posted on Dreaded Judgment. A look at how Denard Robinson has changed the way I watch Michigan football.
- Remember, Remember The First of September - Looking at FCS games in the wake of The Horror.
- Football as Art - My reaction to Oregon's utter dominance in a Thursday night game against UCLA after a few beers and a lot of dropped jaws.
Maize n' Brew
- A Tale of Two Quarterbacks - A study of the mid-season struggles of Denard Robinson.
- Way Down in the Hole Part I, and Part II - A bye week exercise matching Michigan football players to their closest related character from The Wire.
- Halloween Frights and a Plea for Sanity - My reaction to the Penn State game amidst calls for Rich Rodriguez's firing.
- The Cult of College Football Recruiting - An examination of the pressure that fans put on college athletes that starts well before they even set foot on campus, and the ugliness and bitterness that sometimes arises from this.
- The Trial of Richard Rodriguez - A long look at the ways in which the fan base has allowed emotion and pride to color opinions of Rich Rodriguez's ability to lead the Wolverines, and my utter exhaustion with it all.
- The Coach Haters Ball - After the retirement of Urban Meyer
- Justice for Some - My examination of the Tressel scandal and what it all means for the larger picture of college athletics.