Friday, September 3, 2010

Links? Links.

A few links to round up this glorious Friday afternoon as we settle in for the orgy of football that Saturday holds in store for us.  Am I excited?  You bet your sweet ass I am.

MGoBlog has wrapped up the series of totally awesome position previews for the upcoming season, as well as tackling five of the most pressing questions on both sides of the ball.

Meanwhile, Tim at MGoBlog has completed the preview of UConn for tomorrows game.  The prevailing opinion seems to be that this will be a question of what happens when two unstoppable forces meet two very moveable objects.  If you like lots of offense without those pesky defenders getting in the way, this game is for you.  If both teams don't score at least 30 points, I'll eat my computer.

Spencer Hall at EDSBS once again reminds me that he is one of my favorite college football bloggers out there with an amazing piece looking ahead to the football season and back to memories of his grandfather.

Short day today.  Football tomorrow, so rest up and stock up on beer and meat.  It's gonna be a helluva season.

No comments:

Post a Comment