Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thanks

Support makes all the difference.
A blog is only as successful as its readers make it, and I would like to thank all of you for the support so far.  As I check the stats I can see the hit count slowly rising.  Also, I have gotten encouraging words from some of you which helps my confidence and motivation immensely.  Nothing makes a writer more excited about his craft than the knowledge that he is producing something that his readers truly enjoy reading.

It has been a good week of posting, and I am getting more and more comfortable with what I am doing here.  I doubt that I will have as much content to post as I did last week with my series of preview-ish pieces on the team (if you haven't checked out the Half Full/Half Empty series yet, I encourage you to do so soon, before the predictions become obsolete by, you know, actual game performance).  However, I will try to have something new up every day, and hopefully a few weekly series-type pieces.

If you like what you see, please spread the word.  And by all means, feel free to comment and tell me when I say something dumb.  I hope this blog becomes more of a forum for conversation than a simple mouthpiece for me to rant about football.

You keep reading and I'll keep writing.

Go Blue!

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment