Thursday, October 14, 2010

Taking My Talents to SBN

It has been one helluva first month and a half here at Dreaded Judgement.  What started as a way for me to pass time while I searched for jobs and read obsessively about Michigan Football has turned into a pretty good blog that got much more exposure than I ever would have imagined.

Exciting news, isn't it Mike?
That's why it is bittersweet to announce that the Michigan football content you have all grown to love from DJ will now have a new home.  One of my biggest supporters, Maize n Brew Dave, over at MnB has decided to sweep me up from the dregs of blogspot.com and into the glamorous world of Sports Blog Nation.  (I am sure that fame and fortune are soon to follow.)  I will now be posting regularly at Maize and Brew which will allow me to reach a much wider audience than Dreaded Judgement provides.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten the people that got me to where I am.  Dreaded Judgement will not die, but rather change focus.  Outside of being an obsessive UM football fan, I am also a big fan of the NBA, NFL, and a wide range of other amateur and professional sports, and I hope to find time to post more wide ranging content about all sports and sports media while still keeping some of my Michigan edge.  So if you have liked what you've read here in the past, please continue to stop by.

Once again, thank you for everyone who has read my work here or passed on a link to a friend.  This has been a great month and a half, and I look forward to sharing my love for the Wolverines with Michigan football's great fan community from my new digs at Maize and Brew.

Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment